Categories can be used for films that can be grouped together, whether in a competition or as a special presentation.
Example: Films might be classified in the following categories or similar - Narrative Feature Competition, or Centerpiece and Gala
- Click the film festival to open the festival tools. To add categories, click the CATEGORIES tab.
- Click the ADD button to create a new category.
- Enter the desired category name and click SAVE.
- Once added, category information can be edited. Click the category to open the tools. Click the DETAILS tab to enter a description for the category.
- If a category is sponsored you can enter sponsor information by clicking the SPONSORS tab. Click the ADD button to add a sponsor to a category. Multiple sponsors can be added to each category.
- Enter the sponsor name and click SAVE. If you have a sponsor image, this can also be uploaded here. Click BROWSE to browse files on your computer. Once the image is selected, click UPLOAD. Images can be uploaded for each sponsor added to the category.
Next, you will Add Venues for your festival.