The details provided for each feature will be displayed in the guide for customers to see.
Here you can edit the technical details for each feature within the festival.
1) Click the feature to open the tools, then click the DETAILS tab.
2) Enter all the technical details and description to be displayed in the guide for each feature and click SAVE. All fields will be visible to customers, except the ID field.
3) Images for each feature can be uploaded to be displayed in the festival guide. Click BROWSE to browse files on your computer. Once the image is selected, click UPLOAD.
Next, you can enter cast and crew credits for each feature.
4) Click the PEOPLE tab.
5) Click the ADD button to add credits to each feature. Select their title from the drop down menu(ex: Director, Producer, Actor, Casting Director, etc), enter their name, and click SAVE.
Biographical information can also be entered here, however all bios may not be visible for features with multiple people attached. Click SAVE after adding any additional bio information.
Here you will enter contact information for the feature.
6) Click the CONTACT tab.
7) Enter contact information for the film and click SAVE. Typically, the best information to enter here are the Website, Filmsite, Twitter, and/or Facebook URLs for the feature.
Please note: all contact information provided will be visible to the customer in the festival guide.
If any features are sponsored, you can enter sponsor information and images for each feature here.
8) Click the SPONSOR tab.
9) Click ADD to add a new sponsor. Enter the sponsor name and click SAVE. Sponsor images can also be uploaded to display in the guide. Click BROWSE to browse files on your computer. Once the image is selected, click UPLOAD.
Finally, you will Schedule Features for your festival.