Make sure you are viewing your account dashboard by clicking the Dashboard tab on the left side navigation panel.
- Click on the event to open the tools, then click the ABOUT tab to open the event details.
- Click the Performers link.
- Type a performer's name into the search bar.
- Select your event's performer (and whether they are a headliner or supporting act) from the list of search results.
- If you cannot find the name of your event's performer, click the CREATE button.
- Enter the name and hometown of the performer.
- Click the appropriate button to add the new performer as a Headliner or Supporting Act.
- Click SAVE when you are done making changes.
If you have trouble adding or changing performers on your event, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.