The Payments tab on your left-side navigation panel will give you information about any pending or settled statements for your events.
- The Account Summary box will give you a simplified breakdown of payments owed and paid, and how your account is set up to be settled.
- The Pending and Settled boxes will list all of your events. You can open each event to get a more thorough breakdown.
- Use the drop-down menu to choose to see Statement or Payment information.
- Use this drop-down menu to select how many events to see at one time.
- The Previous/Next buttons will navigate through the pages of your events.
- Click on an event to open more detailed information about it.
When looking at the detailed information for a specific event:
- Payment information will tell you when the payment is scheduled, when to expect payment, and how the payment is set up to be delivered (mailed check, Direct Deposit)
- This line will give you the status of the payment.
- Click the PRINT button to print a copy of the Payment information
- Statement information will bring up an itemized statement showing how many tickets were sold, and any charges such as box office services or payment advances.
- This line will give you the status of the statement.
- Click the PRINT button to print a copy of the statement.
If you have any questions about your payments, please contact email@example.com.