The Tickets tool under the Reports tab on your navigation panel will allow you to find out information about the tickets sold for your events.
- When you use the Tickets tool, you can choose to see all your ticket information, or select a specific time span using the Filter near the top of the page.
- You can refine your search even further by editing the Default tickets, Events, Customers, and Venue parameters.
For instance, if you would like to include information about Guest List tickets:
- Click the EDIT button next to Default Tickets.
- Click the checkbox next to Guest.
- Click the SAVE or REFRESH button. This will generate reports about your tickets sales and guest list.
You can also change the Event parameters to generate reports about a specific event or performer:
- Click the EDIT button next to All Events.
- Click the button next to Title Contains to generate reports based on a search of words in your event titles OR
- Click the button next to Custom List to select events that you would like included in your report. Enter a portion of the title or a performer's name to search your events.
- Click SELECT to add an event to your custom list or click REMOVE to remove an event from your custom list.
- Click SAVE to generate the report when you have added the desired events to the list.
- Click the CLEAR SEARCH button to begin searching for new events.
If you have trouble creating the report you need, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.