For ease of entry at your event, Prekindle offers scanner rentals as available. Prekindle offers two types of scanners: InfineaX Laser scanners, and Mophie scanners. For scanner rental quotes and availability information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To use the Mophie scanner provided by Prekindle, follow the steps below:
1) The Mophie scanners are laid out as displayed in the images below.
2) Locate the Prekindle Event Entry app on the scanner home screen.
3) Enter your Prekindle user login and password and click LOG ON to access your events.
4) The app will load all of your events entered in the Prekindle system. Select the event you wish to scan tickets for from the list.
5) Your event must load before you can scan tickets for entry (A). Once loaded, it will be displayed that you are ready to scan (B). Larger events will take longer to load. You must also have cell phone service or WiFi to load event data.
6) When using the Mophie scanner to scan tickets, use the camera mode to scan tickets. This will use more battery power but is the most flexible for scanning and will allow you to scan mobile tickets off of cell phones.
7) When a ticket is scanned, the screen will change color to indicate if the ticket is valid.
- Valid tickets will display a Green or Blue screen:
- Invalid tickets will display a Red screen:
8) At this point, you are ready to scan, or you may turn on Guided Access to prevent scanner operators from leaving the selected event or app. Continue on to step 9 for Guided Access instructions.
For each of your events, you can view a Day-Of Metrics page with real time tracking of sales, scans, and attendance.
9) Once in the event and ready to scan, triple click the Home button on the scanner. The Guided Access acivation screen will appear. To activate Guided Access, click START in the top right corner.
At this point, you may be asked to enter a passcode. The code is all 0’s. In this mode, you can still put the device to sleep but you will not be able to power the phone off or leave and select another event.
To power off the scanner, you must disable Guided Access by triple clicking the home button and selecting END in the top left corner.
At 10-15% of battery life remaining you need to charge the battery. It is important not to let the phone die.
- For Mophie cases (red or white) please use the slider on the back of the case and change it from red to green. This will begin charging the phone and it will vibrate to let you know it's working.